Week's Happenings
K
they are insanely good. They must have some professional float makers!
The float above is the nursing float. I am thinking the mannequin in the wheelchair will be riding somewhere on there. Lexi has to walk along beside it. Caden had a project and if they dressed up they would get better grade. He dressed up like a serf and just gathered random things (he has a bit of the Pace in him!) He put little socks over his converse to make his little serf shoes. Blake was appalled that he would actually go to school like that! He only had to wear it for first period. That boy will do what it takes to get the grade! I have a wedding shower to go to today and she registered for some bath products and bucket. It was a bit hard to make it cute but it is a very practical gift, you always need shower curtains, rugs, towells, etc for the bath. I will be having some of the wedding party stay at my house next month. A family of six. The boys are 17 and 15 so they will fit right in. Rick is making progress and his swelling is down a lot. He still cannot feel his lower face or lips but the pain is almost gone. I think he has nine or so more months in braces and they make sure everything stays in the right new position and then he should be done.






Comments