Utah Trip 2016

The boys and I took off Saturday afternoon and we made it to Utah Monday morning. (13)  We took off the 25th and drove two long days and got home 26th in the evening.  I drove the whole way and it wasn't too bad.  The boys are old enough that they don't mind it at all and we only stopped for gas a couple times.  I listened to audio books and that made a huge difference.  Rick came out the 14-17 and took the kids on some hiking and tubing adventures.  He also took the kids to a rock climbing and surfing day as well. 
Ava and I getting ready for The Little Mermaid.  The Scera did an excellent job as usual and was one of my highlights.  We had Nichole, Jake, Ava, Alisa, McKenna, Eden, Meg, and Kate, Me, (my girls were off tubing because I forgot about the dates and Rick bought tubing tickets) Melinda, Chrissy, Jasmine and their girls. 


David's unit is the end unit and he got some shutters and rock which the other units did not have.  He will only share one wall and that was important to him.  He is excited not to have any people walking above him. 

David's townhome has this layout but reversed.  He has knotty alder cabinets that are lighter and his paint is a neutral color.  I am so excited for him to move in and live a nice place with air conditioning!  He even has a two car garage that he can pull right into and not get out into the snow and cold and scrape his car off in the winter. 









 We had different competitions, situps, pushups, wall sits, etc.  Lexi beat everyone, including Dennis on wall sits.  That girl can sit like that all day!








David wanted all of us to go to the Shallows, basically a Jaws movie.  I had not desire but it was his one request, so I acquiesced and even mom went.  It wasn't too bad and if we had gotten there late and avoided the horror previews it would have been better.  The girls took off from here to go to the Manti Pageant.  
The camera Rick got for the tubing was not waterproof like advertised and the pictures they took while actually tubing did not turn out.  Bummer!  They had a great time.  They also went to the Air extreme sports place a couple times. All in all we had a lovely visit and it was so great to see and spend time with the family.  Eli was obsessed with Blake and called him his best friend. He wanted to be wherever he was.  So cute.  He says the funniest things and has such a fun personality mingled with a bit of bite!  I am home and trying to get most of my homework done in advance before I head to girl's came on the 11th.  It will be a hot time I am sure!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Not sure if Aunt Ellie will be as exciting of a visitor!
Bozie said…
We sure had a great time! We love it when you and Ellie come home to visit and play!! :) Eli sure loves Blake. So funny!

Popular Posts