Taylor Graduated!




We were able to go watch Taylor graduate this morning from the same school the girls did.  It brought back memories!  Rick had to work so the boys and I went.  After there was a pool party/lunch at the Schoenrock home.  She had tons of family come support, plus friends from church.  She is much loved!  I am so excited for her to head of to BYU and know that great things are in store for her! 

Comments

Bozie said…
She's a cute girl! It's so funny that Blake has had such a crush on her for so long! I bet she and Lexi will have a great time together at BYU! She'll have to come to our family dinner parties. She'll fit right in! :)
Daniels Six said…
I think she is counting on the family dinners!!
bethouhumble said…
So fun! I love how your two families have been there for each other all these years! We feel like we know them and they are part of our family as well!

Popular Posts