Martin Luther King Day






Rick flew out Sunday after church with his two sidekicks in tow and met up with the other two sidekicks in Utah for a day of skiing.  It was snowing on Monday and so conditions were a bit dicey and hard to see at times.  The next day Rick and the boys went alone and it was perfect conditions and not busy at all.  They have become quite good skiers and they had a great time! 
This is Caden and his hair after three days without a shower.  I mean YIKES!  They had a blast and I spent my couple days cleaning, homework, making meals for one that I like, homework, lunch dates, visiting teaching, homework and in the evenings the Hallmark channel.  It was so quiet!  They came back and I was up to my neck in laundry but that is all done and we are about to head to a court of honor where the boys will earn Life and then move on to Eagle projects I think. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
My boys will be jealous! If it hadn't been for missing a week already for the wedding they would have gone! So glad the girls got to join them! I must say your end of the deal sounds pretty good to me!!

Popular Posts