Family Dinner Before the Big Day!

Caught this picture with Grandpa and his two cute granddaughters.  I think these girls have him wrapped around his finger.  Each morning you could find Grandpa in the kitchen making pancakes or french toast for Annaka.  He loves it!



I sure drew the long strong (or short straw?) (which ever is the good one)in heaven to be sent to these awesome people.  Each and every one of them has added to my life.  We do not have the opportunity to get together very much, but when we do I am always reminded of how grand they are and how grateful I am for taking this journey with them.  My parents are truly some of the "great and noble ones".  It is hard for me to see them getting older and being limited by their bodies, but there is always strength within and I know I can always count on that.  I cannot believe that "marriage is what brought us here together"(princess bride)  Little Miss Brittany found herself a man and they decided to start their eternities together.  I am so happy for her and it was a very special if cold day for our family!

Comments

Popular Posts