BATHROOM FINISHED!



We had a court of honor this past week and the bishopric were assigned the potatoes.  This is what 60 potatoes looks like before we cooked them.  We cooked them with olive oil and then coated them with sea salt and wrapped in tin foil.  They turned out really good.  Rick also made chili to go on top if they desired.  It was a fun evening.  The hall bath when we moved in was painted this really dark brown.  There isn't a window and it is a very small space.  I found this wall paper at Target that you just peel and stick and you can take it off when you want.  I thought easy peasy.  Well not so much.  The walls are straight so trying to get the pattern to line up all the way down the wall is very tricky.  Plus one batch of wall paper was a totally different shade than the others and was very obvious when you put it up.  I need to find a couple more rolls but my Target is out at the moment.  I found an antique shelf and cupboard to add once it is done and it sure did make it look brighter so hopefully we can find more rolls and not have to take it down!  Rick finished the bathroom and we ended up changing it up a bit.  All the wallpaper at Target even though it looks the same, was not the same.  They had different batches and each a different color and shapes didn't match up.  We ended up running to four targets to get four batch 9 and so we only did one wall and painted the others a green to match.  I absolutely love it and Rick thought it reminded me of my mom, once I put my little trinkets in! 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I hope you can find more....that will look awesome! Much brighter than the dark brown! Can't wait to see the end picture! Potatoes look great!
Bozie said…
That really did brighten it didn't it?! Looks so good! Man, I don't think I've ever seen so many potatoes-and they take so long to cook. You guys must have been cooking all day!
Daniels Six said…
Thankfully I have double ovens so we put 30 in each oven and cooked them for around 3 hours. It wasn't bad at all!

Popular Posts