More Trek Pics


Dana sent me some pics that she took at trek today and I loved them.  I look at these photos and long for simplier times when kids didn't have to contend with so much of wickedness and temptations.  They were out there working, playing, enjoying each other without the distraction of the world or technology.  I just love the feeling that these photos evoke.  Of course, I wouldn't like to go back where there was no running water, indoor plumbing etc, but if I could pick and choose what modern inventions I could have in my little corner of the world, I would like that!


Blake with his family



Bishop Allowitz and Rick working with the slingshots


Such a cutie

Most of our Serenada Ward teens. 

Caden looks legit.

The sunglasses miss the mark of pioneer!




Caden's ma and pa

Blake's family.  He is tucked in the back behind his pa.
Blake's ma and pa
Texas Longhorn.  So beautiful

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
These pictures are beautiful!! My boys loved trek too! Rick looks awesome and right at home!
Bozie said…
I always enjoy seeing the "before" pics and then the "after" pics of trek. Even though most of the "after" pictures of trek are a bit dirty and worn out looking, they also have a certain glow about them. So important for our kids to have these amazing experiences to strengthen their testimonies and show them they can do hard things. Whoever took these pictures sure did a great job!

Popular Posts