Rick to the Rescue Again!

I have had this square ottoman for ever and it was a brown leather one but had several tears in the top and the leather had all been worn from kids and pups.  I had Rick make me a slip cover for it so that I can take it off and wash it when needed.  The pups love a place to sit without being on the couch and we like to kneel around it to pray.  I loved the bird fabric I found.  So it cost $35 dollars for fabric and I think that is a good deal since now I don't need to replace the ottoman!



 A while ago I bought a stain glass window to put in this giant opening between our kitchen and living room.  I didn't notice the size and it was so tiny it was laughable.  I found this old window and used it instead.  I love how it is just a little detail that adds personality to that space, Blake loves it and Caden and Rick just shook their heads!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I left a comment yesterday but I guess it didn't stick! Everything looks so bright and crisp and light! Glad you got your window! Looks wonderful!
Bozie said…
I remember that ottoman when we visited you years ago. It was nice to kneel around and I remember the kids always lounging on it. It is beautiful with the fabric! I like it even better than the leather and I love leather! :)

Popular Posts