The boys went camping Friday night and it was COLD. Rick and Bro Martin (in the pic above) were the adults.  They boys had a good time and came back with a few hours to spare until they needed to go to the dance.  I was all alone Friday night and these two kept me company.  They didn't do a very good job and were out like lights early.  The boys really didn't want to go to the dance but I made them go and they had a pretty good time.  They asked several girls to dance and were asked by some girls so they danced alot.  Brother Martin is one of my all time favorites in the world.  He is so good with the boys and especially with Blake.  He is fun and has infinite amounts of patience.  Blake is the new teachers quorum president and Brother Martin came and spend over an hour last Sunday with Blake going over things with him.  Today Blake had his first BYC and it went really long after church.  He didn't complain once!  I am so thankful for good men that really give so much of themselves striving to help these young men become strong, faithful instruments for the Lord. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I love your ideas and how awesome you have your own personal carpenter and seamstress and banker (and chef.....:) Rick is a man of many talents. Looks french country to me which I love!
Be Thou Humble said…
I put this comment on the wrong pictures....opps! The boys look thrilled to go to the dance! So glad they had fun though! Congrats to Blake on his calling!

Popular Posts