Carpenter Rick on the Job once Again!



So I want to make some changes in my home and the first is in my bedroom.  It is painted gold currently but I want to have Rick plank one wall like the blue picture above and paint the room a blue of some sort.  (not the one shown)  I found this toile fabric and he is going to make me some accent pillows from it.  I plan on having white quilt with the buffalo check brown pillows like the pic.  Then in my yellow room, I want him to do the windowpane board and batten like in the mudroom picture.  He has a couple days before Morgan gets home to maybe start on the painting in my room, if I can settle on the right blue.  I am thinking kentucky haze or provence blue.  He is a good man to indulge my whims and fancies! 

Comments

Popular Posts