I booked our usual lady a couple months ago to watch the dogs while we go to Utah but she is having health problems and I got a call Saturday night that she could not keep them. Of course at this late notice all the kennels are full. So they will be staying home alone:( A girl from our ward will come and check on them a couple times a day and to feed them. They have their doggie door so that shouldn't be a problem. I am a little worried about the nighttime. Gracie sleeps in our room and if she doesn't she hears noises outside and will run out and bark at all hours. I am sure the neighbors will not love that since I will not be here to make sure that doesn't happen. We have left them overnight before a couple times but not for this many days straight. Hopefully all will go well. We are all packed and ready to wake up before the sun and catch our plane. I am sure the airports will be a zoo tomorrow! I am looking forward to family, fun and food!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



Comments