We are having Souper Saturday in October and I made this sign to go over our sign up table at church.  I am attempting to make a couple items for sisters to sign up for too, but not sure how easy and or if they will turn out yet!  We will have yummy soups and fall pumpkin desserts.  Love FALL

This craft turned out ok and it was super easy and fairly inexpensive.  The chargers cost 1.99 at Hobby Lobby and they have tons of colors.  If the sisters sign up they can bring their own charger and ribbon and we can supply the chalkboard paint and chalk marker.    My other craft was cute and it could be done with any word, scrapbook paper, and ribbon but it didn't turn out as cute as I wanted it too so I don't think I will bring that one.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Be Thou Humble said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Be Thou Humble said…
Did you make these? Super cute....who wrote days until Christmas? Doesn't look like your writing. Is that with chalk marker instead of with chalk?
Bozie said…
Tell me how to make these!! I love countdown to Christmas things! Maybe I could actually do this one;)
Daniels Six said…
So easy, buy a charger at hobby lobby, they have tons of colors, get some chalkboard paint, and paint the middle section. A chalkboard maker (hobby lobby and ribbon of your choice. I couldn't get my ribbon to stick to the plastic charger very well so I ended up using those velco sticky things that you can hang pictures up on the wall with. Then you use the maker to write the days until Christmas and then just a regular piece of chalk that can erase for the days. EASY!
Bozie said…
I had no idea they have chalkboard paint!! that is so cool! I am definitely going to do this with my kiddos. they will love it:)thanks girlie!

Popular Posts