The times they are a changing!
I met with the Bishop for my PPI and at my last one we had discussed how I was doing with my calling. I mentioned that I was good but that I like how the ward changes the callings every couple years. I think new energy, new ideas, and different strengths are good, but I told him that as a presidency we are good and we really work well together. Today he said that he has thought about it and thinks that in the next three or four months they will make the changes. I am a little bit relieved. We have the remainder of the year planned out so that is good. I taught today and got my VT changes all set and just have to go visit a couple sisters this week and plan our indexing luncheon. School for me starts on Monday and with the added stress of trying to ensure Blake passes the standardized test this year (or he cannot move on) I will be glad of a little less on my plate. This calling really has solidified my place in my ward though and it has forced me to meet and go way outside my comfort zone. I am just much more comfortable in a supportive role than the lead, even though it seems my Heavenly Father would like me to realize that potential. Anyway of my three times in this calling, this time has been my most favorite and I have had the most confidence with what I have had to do. So I will finish strong and look forward to change ahead!!


Comments