Spent Labor Day on the water tubing and knee boarding.  I pretty much stayed in the boat with the occasional jumping in to cool off.  I was so burnt and had a lovely sunglass burn on my face.  The kids had a blast and it is os weird to only have the two kids!  We had burgers and salads for lunch.  Fun day!

Lexi made this for me to put in her bedroom here.  It is so adorable!

We having matching hair color.  We did hers from a walmart box and it took three boxes to get hers all colored.  She actually was smiling with her braces showing a little!  I had so much fun with her and miss her! 

We both wore lace to church!



Morgan and the mission president and wife, President and Sister Holm.  They post pictures on the Facebook so I can snag some off!  I cannot wait to get her first letter I hope Monday!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
So glad you got to have some fun with Lexi. Sounds like your holiday was enjoyable as well. Morgan looks great and I'm hoping you have put her new address on her blog. We need to write to her again!

Popular Posts