College Days!
I officially started back to school last week and I have moments where I wonder what am I doing mixed with excitement for this next phase. Thankfully they start us off with just two classes each semester for the first three semesters but then you have to step it up. I am trying to brush the cobwebs out of my brain and remember how to study! I have to spend 2-3 hours a day for the classes and so I find that after I drop the boys off at 6:30 I have until 9:30 every morning to read my scriptures and then dig in. I sometimes have to do a bit more later in the day but I think it will be manageable. I seem to be pretty busy with my calling but it is a good busy as we are about trying to rescue those that are no longer with us each week. I haven't had any success per say but I do have three that have told me they are going to start coming back. I have yet to see them but I am hopeful! Lexi went to her first BYU game and of course we lost!! She did see Elder Quentin Cook there and snapped a pic. He was in a full suit! I guess you are always an apostle and so must look like one at all times! Mary did her hair for her straight last night and she sent a picture. She is hopeful that she will get her braces off in December before she comes home for Christmas. She says she is not dating until then although Tanner from our previous ward has asked her out, and I think she will make an exception for him. She has been "hanging out" with some guys from Glenwood and went boating during the day on Saturday.






Comments