A Little Catch UP! (totally out of order)

The boys at the starting line ready to go.  There were 200+ 7th and 8th graders running.  The little guy in the pink socks came in like 6th I think.  My two little guys were in the top 50 but we don't know their time or exact place yet.  I think the coach will tell them tomorrow!

Lexi sent me these on her first day of fall semester!  Her shirt has little cats on them in honor of Grandma!  I just love that face and looking at these pictures make me smile!

So with crossfit everyday my hair is just so sweaty and yucky and then the time it takes to fix it was getting to be a bit much so i went even shorter and lightened it up.  

Lexi made these for my new kitchen and I got them hung up!  They add a little whimsy!

Leaving at 6:15 am to meet the bus.  They are such cute boys



Braces!  He did not want them and he is not emBRACING them at all.  He thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with his teeth and he doesn't want them messing with his good looks!  
I look at these pictures of myself and realize I am a middle aged woman!! When did that happen? I guess it happens to the very best of us!   

Comments

Kim said…
Hey! We look like middle aged twinners with that new haircut you have! It is so cute... ha ha! It's just like mine!

I love cross country season! Josh is in his senior year of it. He's been running since 7th grade. And Emma is running again this year. She started last year and is also in 7th grade like your boys.
Be Thou Humble said…
Hair looks awesome! I love it on you. You don't look like you have as many wrinkles as this middle aged mamma! Glad the boys are doing cross-country...so are all three of mine! Hopefully they'll develop a love for fitness (that their mother does not have)! Lexi is adorable and it was so fun to see her for a minute this past week. Her kitchen prints look great!
Bozie said…
you and ellie are both so amazingly BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the hair:)
Bozie said…
I didn't realize all the pictures were on the same post;) your kids are so cute and I sure love to see lex at the family get-togethers!
Daniels Six said…
She loves to hang out with you all. She is a family girl! Kim, I will take that as a huge compliment if we are twinners!

Popular Posts