Soccer Stuff and a Busy Week!






Ginger and I were asked to decorate the girls soccer table for the sports banquet that was held last night.  We didn't go to the actual dinner but the awards part lasted three hours.  I didn't get home until almost 11:00 and then I needed to type my notes for my lesson today.  Woke up at 4:30 to go over it and get everything ready.  Lexi had to award the MVP and it went to her best friend Madi.   They have been friends since 5th grade and they are really close this year.  Madi started crying the other day in her home as she thought about Lexi moving on and not seeing her anymore.  I totally get that!!   Lexi was awarded the Defensive award.

My lesson on choosing joy seemed to go over ok.  I never like teaching but the sisters were engaged and participated so I think that is good.  This week I have to help Ginger sew 25 aprons for mother's day.  I have one sister doing 20 and another doing 15.  I hope they turn out cute.  We will have a full house on Sunday since all the sisters will be joining us as the men handle sharing time!  Tuesday I have a luncheon at SunCity with all the sisters that live out there.  We have several that don't come and so this will be a good time for me to meet them.  Wednesday, meeting and aprons, Thursday Temple Trip!

I cannot believe that we are into May.  I will celebrate my 21st anniversary this month.  Crazy!  School will be out in a few weeks!  I soon will have teenage 7th grade boys.  Am I ready for that, I do not believe I am!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Your sport banquets are a bigger deal than ours! No table decorations going on here but yours looked great!

Popular Posts