Officially a Starving Artist!!
Lexi had her art show last night plus senior awards after. Her ballerina won 1st place so she was given $100.00 and then today she was called into a teachers class and she wanted to buy her door painting. The doors are from different countries and then above each door is written possibilities in that language. The one in the top center was the door from our home in Salado. It is such a cool concept! She told the teacher that she wasn't wanting to sell it, so she said how about $100 and Lexi said, I really like it and think I will keep it. She offered her 150 and Lexi told her she would think about it. I think we can take it to a print shop and make us a color copy and give the teacher the original. She was pretty surprised. Then on to the awards night and the above picture is of the kids in National Honor Society. Lizzie and Maddy have been some of her best mates. She also was awarded top scholar and then only two kids received the AP Scholar award. You had to have taken so many AP test and gotten 3, 4, or 5 on them. Lexi and the boy next to her were the only ones. We didn't know about that one. I am so excited to see where this little gal will go in her life. Wherever it is she will be smiling!






Comments