Early Mother's Day Surprise!

Sad Gracie.  She had her little self spayed and she is not very happy.  Of course she has been known to work our sympathy before and is quite the drama queen.  The kids have really pampered her and she eats it up.  

All 60 aprons done with candy bars in the pockets.  I printed out subway art to add to the display tomorrow.  They turned out really cute and I hope the sisters enjoy them.  Huge thanks to my helpers!!

 Rick and the kids took our drab patio and made it fabulous.  They all went shopping without me and came back and set it up. We still need a few items, like a container for the balls and shoes and a couple more plants but they picked out really nice colors.  They were so excited to show me.  Rick and I will be heading to San Antonio this upcoming weekend for our 21st anniversary.  WOW!  We have an early morning appointment on Saturday for the temple.  I always try to be in the temple on my anniversary but this year it will be couple days later.  Such a good reminder of how important my marriage is and how much I need to value and cherish it!  Plus I get to spend my time with this cute guy below.  He really does make be so very happy!
Sitting and enjoying the new love seat.  Of course, Jack had to try it out too.











Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Aprons look like they turned out great! I'm sure they will love them! They did a great job with the patio! Looks awesome! Your doggy looks cute all pitiful!

Popular Posts