To Be Young and Beautiful!!

While the boys are at basketball camp, the four girls were hitting the mall.  The drove off in my car since I have a toll sticker. My car is a bit nicer than the Corolla so they were excited.  I guess my speakers are really good!  They are so cute and stayed up late last night playing games.  All I heard was lots of laughing.  Blake was sad to not go with them.  He loves Cam (he calls her Ham) and is worried that he is missing out on hang out time with her.  I think she was ready for a break!  They plan on taking her to Chuy's which is an awesome Mexican restaurant here and they sell fun T-shirts as well.

Comments

Bozie said…
oh i know!! they look like they are going to have a good time together! ben's daughter is such a cutie (no wonder blake is smitten;)
Be Thou Humble said…
fun watching these girls grow up! Very beautiful!

Popular Posts