Where it all Began!

We spent our last night in Utah in St. George. We attended the Little Mermaid, had dinner, and then in the morning we took the kids to the temple. We walked around and it was beautiful and cool (love the desert evenings and mornings). Such a special place and I hope my children felt it. The girls have been to a few temples now, but this was the boys 2nd and they were a lot younger when they went to the Houston Temple. Caden looks around and then he says, I like this temple, I think I will get married at this one! While we waited for the distribution center to open at 9:30, we drove though Snow Canyon. As you pulled up it had a deposit box to put 6 dollars in an envelope. Rick got out of the car to do this and then we proceeded through the canyon and then back to town to the distribution center. It was there that Rick realized he couldn't find his wallet. Panic. We needed to get home and would have difficulty if we had to cancel our bank cards. We frantically drove (praying the entire way) back to the start of snow canyon. As we approached we were all scouring the roads and saw nothing. We got out and were looking all around and didn't see it. All of a sudden Caden spies it under our car. I swear it was not there when we drove up! We all were silent as we definitely saw the Lord's hand in our lives!!


Comments