This time last year, October 21, to be exact Rick was in an accident. Morgan repeated that today. Everyone told me that new drivers get in accidents pretty quickly. I haven't been in an accident and my siblings haven't really either. Morgan had just left the house and with the time change she was blinded by the sun and pulled out of our neighborhood and a car was coming. She was okay, but is very concerned about the lady who was 36 weeks pregnant. The lady was walking around until a nurse came on the scene and made her sit down. They took her away in a helicopter and poor Morgan was a wreck. She has some burns and she bit through her tongue and is pretty sore, but I am so thankful for well built cars and airbags. She had such emotional turmoil that she came home and slept all day. I was shaking so bad and took me over an hour to get rid of the shakes. Rick said it was my adrenaline. We just had a lesson on gratitude last night, and I found myself saying a prayer of gratitude all day. I went in and curled up in her bed as she slept and just imagined my life without her. I found that I couldn't imagine it and am so grateful that I don't have to.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments