We have had a busy couple of weeks. For my 12th day of Christmas, I received a new watch, (12 tocks a ticking). Christmas Eve, we took the missionaries out to Olive Garden for lunch. It was nice to spend some time with them. That night we gave the kids their Christmas PJ's and we let them open up the family gift which was a WII system. Since we were flying out Christmas night, we knew they would want to play with it. They love it! Sunday before Christmas we acted out the nativity scene with our friends' kids. Blake spent the rest of Christmas Eve trying to convince everyone to "hit the hay" so Santa would come earlier. I finally put him to bed. He woke up at 5:30 and ran around getting everyone up. Caden didn't come out to go through his stocking until he had his morning scripture study. He finished 2 Nephi that morning and said "I am in Jacob, that is the best present ever!! I was amazed at his dedication. On the plane that night, he was sitting by a skater boy that was busy drinking his shots. Caden proceeds to tell him "Guess what, I am in Jacob" The guy said What? Caden said "In my scriptures. The guy said "Wow, that's a big book dude!! What a little missionary. We headed to Phoenix to hang out with cousins. The girls had a blast having gab sessions into the night, shopping, ice skating. etc.
Morgan still found some time to squeeze in some reading. The boys just love hanging out with family. We missed our daddy but were reunited on New Years. We got in about midnight and Rick's sister came for a visit from Utah. The kids gave Sundance some exercise and Rick took Cale on a ride in the bobcat which he loved. Then Sunday we headed to Dallas for Rick's sister's baby blessing. Beautiful baby!! The kids headed off to school and we all set great goals for our New years. We have charts and everything. I recently heard a goal not written down is only a wish!!- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments