Received yet another note with the dreaded title "to the parents of Blake Daniels" Before this time any note addressed to us has been filled with praise and accolades for our children. We have had a new experience with having not such great news regarding Blake. They have determined that he shows characteristics of a child with Dyslexia. I have received enough letters now that I do not break down crying. Also I am doing a program with him 3o minutes every day coupled with prayer and occasional fasting and I know that he will be okay. I don't know how he does it but his report card is all A's. He definitely has coping techniques to offset his reading difficulties. I think that he is enjoying his special one on one time with me although he complains at first. It is amazing how much you can love your children and they really overtake your thoughts and life when you have a concern for them. So here is to challenges that make me rely on the Lord and feel his love for me and Blake!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Blake is very lucky to have you for a Mom!
Lisa said…
Elena! I've been wandering where you have headed off to! Girl could we catch up on some great stuff! I have been there and back with kids and their special needs. Fill me in on you! Email address is lisa36_99@yahoo.com I have missed you!!

Popular Posts