One week down and I am doing pretty good with my goals. I missed family scripture study Friday because we had a bunch of extra kids here and I went to a baby shower and then movie. When I got home they were all out trying to sleep on the trampoline. But other than that my family goals and personal goals are going good. I am doing the reading rescue with Blake and that requires a lot from me. I knew that eventually I would have to be the one to help him, but I kept looking for others to do it for me. It is a struggle for him to sit with me for half and hour everyday and work on it, but he understands how important it is. The boys had a basketball game Saturday and it is fun to watch them. Caden takes it so seriously and is game on at all times. Blake looks like he has ants crawling all over him. He just has a hard time focusing on it. He doesn't like it and reminds me constantly that he didn't ask me to sign him up!!! Caden enjoys it and also likes his karate class once he gets there. Caden never wants to leave the house.

Comments

Popular Posts