Well for my fourth and fifth days of Christmas, I received some PJ's that are so soft I want to wear them all day, and five golden honeysuckle bodywash, lotions, shower gel!! I am getting used to this little hight light of my day and will miss it when it is done.





Comments

Jacqueline said…
Do you think Rick could give Wade specific direct instructions so that he can do such a nice Christmas for me next year? But it would half to be: step 1.... step 2...... step 3....... or I will end up with shaving cream, men's pajamas and a nose ring.
Daniels Six said…
So funny!! I would pay to see you with a nose ring. That would so be you. Ha! Rick is having a lot of fun doing it and I, of course, feel incredibly loved!! Tell Wade it is a WIN WIN situation cause when the mommy is happy everyone is.

Popular Posts