Twelve Days Continued...
My fun has continued with six geese alaying, I received six fleece a laying. Rick got me six fleece pillows or blankets, which are so soft and wonderful family snuggle blankets. For Seven swans a swimming, I received seven swans (ducks) a swimming in my Kitchen Aid Mixer, I so needed this because I am making 7 up cake for all my neighbors and you have to mix the eggs five minutes each and there are five eggs for each cake!! My note said "swimming your way through all your culinary adventures" Definetly describes my cooking, you could end up in the Sahara dry desert, or a moist tropical rain forest.
For Eight maids a milking I received cleaning supplies. Every womans lot in life, but I do need them and I do find joy in a new mop bucket!!! His card said 8 maids a cleaning...and I will use my maid talens to clean your floors. Rick


Comments