Glimpses of the Ball!!
Lexi and her girlfriends all dolled up. They had so much fun and were so excited to be wearing fancy dresses. You can tell by their smiles. Lexi is fortunate to have wonderful friends who come from great families. The bottom picture is of Lexi and her friend Zack. They like each other!! I love how Rachel and Lexi match in their black and red. Rick and I had so much fun watching the kids. They had a projector going and one of Lexi's friends dad was going around taking pictures and having them shown on the big screen. Whenever Lexi would pop up (and she did often) she would take my breath away! She just radiates happiness and I LOVE HER!!!


Comments
Just so you know, you invited me to "contribute" to your blog which makes me able to come in and write on it. You wanted to invite me to view your blog. It is a little further down on that page.