Went to the gym today and on my training schedule I was supposed to run 5 miles. I started running and when I finished my first mile I realized that I hadn't turned on my Nike system. So in order to log the miles I had to run 6 miles. I have registered for my first race in November. I am having a hard time finding races that are not held on Sunday. I am looking for one in October, hopefully I can find one. I also discovered that I have another armadillo disturbing my garden. Not happy!! The kids only have one more week of freedom. The girls are both ready to go back. The boys are not! Since Rick and I are teaching early morning seminary, I am going to side with the boys. I need more time to prepare.

Comments

Karie said…
Elena,

Hey! I ran across your blog from Jacqueline's blog. It was good to see what you and the family are up to. I am amazed as well at how grown your girls are! the boys are super cute as well. Good luck on training! We always miss everyone from the Temple Ward.
Cooper Squared said…
Back to the school grind I guess! You guys will be great seminary teachers! Your doing awesome with your running training! Miss you girls!

Popular Posts