Rick and I were called to teach early morning seminary in our home this year. We will have six kids. (5 girls and 1 boy). I haven't met the boy yet they are moving here this week. I am now trying to organize my dining room into a classroom. I know that if I don't have a place to put everything I will go nuts. We are really excited and view this calling as a great gift because it forces you to not only read your scriptures but really feast. Rick teases me because when I have my morning scripture study I have about four additional help books surrounding me and I still feel like I don't truly internalize what I read. I have always had a desire to really understand the scriptures at a deeper level and I really trust in the fact that my Heavenly Father will grant me the insight I need if I will put forth the effort.
This morning my running schedule was 4 miles. Lexi and both boys wanted to do a mile. Lexi of course did a 7 minute mile so we never saw her. I felt like the pied piper as I ran in the middle with my two guys flanking me. So cute. Caden, however, received his first blister on his toe. He ran without socks! Rick and Lexi are now over at the property measuring and trying to get the fence finished. Lexi really wants a horse for her birthday. She has saved enough to buy half, so we will probably allow her to get one. She has narrowed her choices to six. She needs to go and ride them. I am leaning toward the palomino!
This morning my running schedule was 4 miles. Lexi and both boys wanted to do a mile. Lexi of course did a 7 minute mile so we never saw her. I felt like the pied piper as I ran in the middle with my two guys flanking me. So cute. Caden, however, received his first blister on his toe. He ran without socks! Rick and Lexi are now over at the property measuring and trying to get the fence finished. Lexi really wants a horse for her birthday. She has saved enough to buy half, so we will probably allow her to get one. She has narrowed her choices to six. She needs to go and ride them. I am leaning toward the palomino!


Comments