MORGAN MADE THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM!! They have had tryouts the last two days and the teams were posted at 11:00 this morning. She was so excited. It is a pretty intense few months and with AP classes, seminary and weekly YW meetings she will be very busy. Hopefully we will be able to help her balance everything. I took my parents back to the airport yesterday after a 5 day visit. We really enjoyed them and appreciate that both grandparents could come out and share the special day with Blake and Caden. I cannot believe school starts so soon. I need to do the dreaded school supply shopping. That is on my list for tomorrow. I ran this morning, but I have a sinus infection and it feels like it is above my tooth so every step hurt my mouth!!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments