Winding Down!





 Alexis came up Friday night after work and stayed until Sunday night.  They went to a trampoline place, the Farmer's Market and then the pool Saturday.  Sunday we all went to church together and Rick made us lunch/dinner.  Played some skull king and I won!  He will head down today to see her and then Saturday will be the last day together before he flies out early Monday morning.  He finished getting the things he needed either ordered or delivered.  We got him a new phone for his birthday and that should arrive today.  He turns 26 the day after he leaves.  I got him cookie cake stuff to make so I will probably make that for him Sunday.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
It will be interesting to see what happens with these two! So cute together! I'm so glad you've had this time with Caden! What a special treat!

Popular Posts