One final hang out

Grey came over Sunday after church to have one final time with Caden before we take him to the airport Monday morning. Grey went with me to the airport and then spent Monday with Rick and I.

He wanted AI to age him four years because he knows that Caden gets back in four years. I told him he would see him before that because either Caden would come home or we'll go to Puerto Rico to see him, but he still wanted to see what he would look like as an 11-year-old.

They worked on this really cool Lego garbage truck that actually has a working hopper area.

Of course, we had to play a couple rounds of skull king 


Caden arrived in Puerto Rico Monday just fine and Tuesday he spent all day getting Internet, getting his bank account set up, getting groceries at Walmart,. He needs to work on getting a drivers license today and getting his car insured. His class is having a get together, Friday at 11 at the beach and he will get his embroidered scrubs that day. Then Monday he will start! So a pretty exciting beginning to his 26th year. I didn't get a picture of Blake on his birthday, but I sent him some birthday money to take himself out for a steak. He and Caden had done that the last four years  together.  Not sure if he got his friend to go with him or not.!  Blake said 26 sounds old! And it really does to think that my youngest babies are now 26 and not only does it make them sound old but mathematically makes me old! 🤣

 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I was wondering how Grey was looking so old to me! Ha!! Glad he had his final hangout time. They made good use of it! Caden has been busy! Sounds like he is getting all set up!

Popular Posts