Grey is turning 6
![]() |
| Writing his sight words before bed |
![]() |
| Trash talking me! He won 4 tounds and me two!! |
![]() |
| He wanted a switch for his bday. I told him he can only have it at my house so he can't play it very often. |

We picked up Grey from school and asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday. We suggested bowling, trampoline park, indoor play scape. He ended up wanting to go to Walmart and pick out a present. He walked up every aisle and couldn't find anything he wanted, except for this little dirtbike, but it would've been too small for him and only went 8 mph so he didn't think he wanted that. He's been begging for a Nintendo switch which I really didn't want to give him, but that's all he could find that he liked so we gave in. He got a Mario Brothers game. I told him I would come to school on Friday and have lunch with him and bring him some donuts. His birthday is Saturday. I am sure his mom will take him someplace fun. Matt just had his birthday and they went to a fun place so Grey thinks he wants to go there again. I cannot believe he will be six years old! I told him on the way to school today how I pray to heavenly father every day and thank him for sending him to me, and I also pray for angels to watch over and protect him every day he said thank you Gigi. Last night after I tucked him in, Rick and I were in our beds watching a show. About 20 minutes later he comes in and stands by my bed and I said oh did you want me to come lay by you for a little bit and he said yes. So I went and laid by him and snuggled until he fell asleep! I love these little moments!








Comments