1 year anniversary of Dave


Morgan and James at a hockey game.  Dave woud have loved that utah got a team!


Dave loved Reeses and playing cards with the family! He rarely ever won because he was too kind to play the game ruthless! Just another example of Dave thinking more of others than himself. 

Ellies friend found this picture. Dave was a good looking boy! 







Woke up this morning and got ready with Dave on our hearts and minds. We all put on his hockey jerseys that we each kept. Rick and I went to the Longhorn steakhouse and ate a big steak in Dave's honor. I know for a fact, Dave did not give himself enough credit or realize the impact he had on us. I cannot believe it's been a year since I've seen him or heard his laugh or his fun sense of humor. He just had a way of making everyone feel better. And everyone needs that! I hope he's looking down today and is with us in spirit.
 

Comments

Popular Posts