Getting Back




Rick and I set up a little gym in the garage and we were working out pretty good until he fell in March. Then with all the issues from that fall and then the bleeding we haven't really done much since then. They drained his blood in June and he has been taking it easy until this month. We started to get back into working out a little bit. This was him taking a break. I thought he looked so cute in his bright green I had to take a picture. 
 We are going to see who can lose 7 pounds the quickest and we don't really win anything except for bragging rights.  I just made pumpkin bread yesterday for my ministering sisters and so I'm not starting out too good!  I love pumpkin bread and I already ate an entire mini loaf by myself! 😳 

We went and watched Grey's soccer game this morning. He was in a bad mood because his mom said he couldn't go home with me so he was really not into the first part of the game. But then he kind of came alive and everyone comments on how fast he is. He understands the game and he puts himself  strategically unlike most kids  his age who just run and chase after the ball so he's fun to watch! I told him I would see him on Monday so that seemed to make him feel better. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
He looks so good! I understand! I am sitting around/laying down and eating lots of yummy food and it shows! But there is a time and place! Good luck!

Popular Posts