Randomness


This is the office.  We wanted a brick accent wall.  They ran out of brick and had to order three more boxes and then they will have to grout.  They are hoping to have the rest by Tuesday.  Rick will build two tall bookcases and a credenza to go along that wall and then a desk that will be out in the middle facing the doors.  He wanted to be in charge of this room

Max is a fan of Rick and the feeling is mutual

Ivy was helping Lexi plant some new flowers.  She is letting Lexi put her hair up more now.  Usually she likes it wild like her mom used to.
I decided to try and get a medical coding and billing certificate so that I can work from home.  This will let me have something to work for/get some retirement build up and hopefully get us better healthcare benefits. After Rick's last scare I would like to have better coverage. 


Hayley, one of the girls I minister to, had a birthday so I made her the 7-up cake.  Have not made it in years and forgot how good and lemony it smells.  I gave her the cake stand as a gift and it had a glass cover to go over it.  She loved the cake!



 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Can't wait to see the room! How fun! Ivy is looking so grown up! Glad Rick and the pup like each other. I have t made that cake for years either! Glad she liked it! Good job!
bethouhumble said…
Oh and I'm sorry but that does not look like fun--those books look nasty!

Popular Posts