Hudson Levi's blessing day
Hudson was blessed yesterday and it was a lovely day. Chrissy, Melinda and Gma Daniels came for the blessing but left right after to go to their church. I didn't get a picture of Levi's sister and her cute family but they were there as well. They have Oakley who is two months younger than Ivy and then Bennett who is ten months. We went back to Lexi's after for crepes. They were delicious. We had Nutella and biscoff and lemon curd as bases and then lots of fruits and whipped cream. Levi's mom made a breakfast crockpot meal which was really good. I was able to hold Hudson quite a bit because Ivy had Oakley to play with. Levi blessed Hudson to be a light and example for others. To be service minded and to develop Christlike attributes. He blessed him to see the good in others and to have the spirit . He blessed him with health and strength and peace. Hudson is seems to have such a sweet spirit and such a good baby. It was a beautiful day. Rick and I headed back to moms and he went to visit his mom for a bit and I took a little nap before we headed to the airport. We got back around 1:30 in the morning and Rick had to head out for work today.








Comments