Grey Comes for Christmas




Grey was so proud of himself for getting this high!












 Grey came Thursday morning bright and early.  He still has a little cold.  His tummy would hurt and then he would go to the bathroom.  He has a runny nose and just looks a little sickly.  He had fun opening his gifts and the rockets Ginger got him and the car race tracks were his favorite.  He has had fun playing with Blake and Caden.  We played skull king (he had his own cards but we just let him play whatever). lots of go fish, war, and uno.  Blake has had Ibraheem and Ritchie over a couple times and they might come again tonight.  The boys fly back early tomorrow morning.  Blake has to work tomorrow night.  The both will have. week before school starts again.  Grey doesn't go back until the 8th so I am sure I will have him a couple days next week too.  I cannot believe he will be turning 5 in a couple weeks. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
When I saw the picture of Greg in the arch I thought....You are raising your boys all over again! That is hilarious he is following in Cadens footsteps with that endeavor! Hope he gets fully better by your next visit!

Popular Posts