Rick turns 53!
![]() |
| He has always loved German chocolate so I make him one every year. |
I got him a new watch for his birthday. He has had the same one for years and it is charged by the sun, but it has become unreliable and won't charge for long. We met up with Paul and G for our traditional Trulucks dinner. They always bring you this dessert for any celebration. They don't sell it on the menu it is only for special occasions. It was fun to celebrate this guy and I sure do love him! He got a sweet message from President LaFeber wishing him happy birthday and that he was excited to be working with him and getting to know him better. He got lots of wishes from his kids and family so I think he had a good day! I have been sick (compliments of Grey) so that has been the less fun part. He got up early today to go compete in a shooting match and he always loves that!







Comments