Grey came over Tuesday and I was wearing these overalls. He looks me up and down and asked "why are you wearing that.' I told him I liked them. He asked who is going to see you? He obviously did not like them! He almost didn't let me go to the park with him and Rick. That boy! Then the Jensens asked me if I would watch their dog while they all went to a wedding. I haven't really watched dogs other than Ginger's a couple times, but she has been really easy. She figured out the doggie door really fast and so she just goes out by. herself if she needs to go. The only thing is that she has to be with me all the time. I have heard of Velcro dogs but mine are not like that. They go off and are by themselves most of the day. This dog follows me everywhere and if I sit she is right up next to me. Grey was pretty good with her but did not like her to lick him. They will get her on Monday morning. Morgan is getting her family pics taken today and I am excited to see them. They got Beckett groomed for the occasion and he was not a fan. Poor guy. Had Grey again Thursday and Friday. Thursday he and Rick played in the pool for a long time. He started getting a cough and stuffy nose by night time and so we had a rough night. He woke up at 4:45 and then fell back asleep until 6:30. Since his night was rough he was very tired and fussy so we went and laid down at 10:45 and he fell asleep until 12:30. That was great and he was in a much better mood after he woke up!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grey came over Tuesday and I was wearing these overalls. He looks me up and down and asked "why are you wearing that.' I told him I liked them. He asked who is going to see you? He obviously did not like them! He almost didn't let me go to the park with him and Rick. That boy! Then the Jensens asked me if I would watch their dog while they all went to a wedding. I haven't really watched dogs other than Ginger's a couple times, but she has been really easy. She figured out the doggie door really fast and so she just goes out by. herself if she needs to go. The only thing is that she has to be with me all the time. I have heard of Velcro dogs but mine are not like that. They go off and are by themselves most of the day. This dog follows me everywhere and if I sit she is right up next to me. Grey was pretty good with her but did not like her to lick him. They will get her on Monday morning. Morgan is getting her family pics taken today and I am excited to see them. They got Beckett groomed for the occasion and he was not a fan. Poor guy. Had Grey again Thursday and Friday. Thursday he and Rick played in the pool for a long time. He started getting a cough and stuffy nose by night time and so we had a rough night. He woke up at 4:45 and then fell back asleep until 6:30. Since his night was rough he was very tired and fussy so we went and laid down at 10:45 and he fell asleep until 12:30. That was great and he was in a much better mood after he woke up!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps






Comments