"the couch is comfy"














 Grey came over Wednesday morning and he was so exited to see I had changed my room around. Of course, he had to tweak it a bit and wanted us to turn the coffee table the other way which we did while he was here.  We took him to the Austin aquarium and what a joke it was.  Quite expensive for a ten minute walk to see mainly fish you could see in a pet store!  Right next to it was a play. place thankfully so we went in there for a while.  Grey is funny, he will play for about an hour and then he goes and grabs his shoes and is good to go.  When it was time for bed, I was really wanting Rick to take a turn sleeping with him and so I said let's all sleep together and then my plan was to sneak out to another room when he was asleep.  He got settled in  on Rick's side and then told me to lay on my side.  I said but where is papa going to sleep and he looks at rick and says "the couch is comfy". I about died laughing.  He is so stinking smart and clever for just turning 3!  We had a little trouble getting him in the car for school but he finally acquiesced! 





Changed the room up a bit.  I like it because I can see out the front windows on the beige couch which is the one I sit on the most!


Gracie was looking at me with the biggest stink eye as she claimed Paul with her little paw up on his leg.  She really likes Paul and is not in the least intimated by his size.  I had invited them over after church for Tikka Masala.  Bishop Paul had to come straight from church. 

 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So much for your plan! I love that….the couch is comfy! He sounds like he knows he is very well loved! I would love to change my rooms around but can’t find an arrangement I like better than what I have!

Popular Posts