Grey is on Spring Break
Grey doesn't have school this week because it is our area's spring break. He came over Tuesday night at 7 and is staying until Thursday night at 7. Kayla got a job and she works until six some days and 1 some days. I think it is for a chiropractor's office. Not sure how she is going to manage child care. So far it has been her great grandparents and me and Matthew's grandma. He fell asleep at 11 last night (dang time change) and woke up at 6. We played at two different parks for a couple hours and then he took a 2 hour nap which was nice. These pics were taken after his nap and he was in a super good mood. I was telling him not to let me see his face and he thought that was funny. I am glad I got him these few days because I fly out Friday for a couple weeks so we will be parted. Rick will try and get him at least one day.


Comments