Milton's cute little stubby legs! He is really hoping that James will share with him!
Morgan and James attended the Van Gogh exhibit. Morgan loves to go to museums and events like this. I have never been too keen on museums, but I am less cultured than my girl! ha. I will be heading back to Utah the end of January to watch little Miss Ivy and will crash with Morgan and James again. It is fun to spend time with my adult children doing life! Blake starts school Monday at UVU and he is pretty nervous. He is taking American Heritage, a law enforcement class and health. He is working as a security guard 28 hours a week but might go to 21 if another guard is hired. He works from 9:30 pm -4:30 am and then drives to Payson which makes me a little nervous. So he is doing that F, S, Sun, Mon nights. We will see how it goes when school starts. |
Comments