Grey came over around ten yesterday and he stayed for the night. He wanted to stay five sleepovers but I was only planning on one. Rick had the priests come over and learn first aide and practice sutures on pigs feet. They were disgusting all laid out on my island but I guess they are good to practice on. One boy almost fainted and had to go sit down with his head down for a while. Grey loved all of Poppops friends and he thought they were a lot of fun to talk too. He did not take a nap and thankfully fell asleep at 8:30 and slept until 6:30 so that was a good night. He went strong today and we played at the park. The weather was amazing. He didn't fall asleep and was getting super tired which translates to super grumpy, but we had a dinner appointment with some new members that were baptized a few months ago. They wanted to ask some questions about their upcoming temple trip doing baptisms. So I needed to take Grey home and he threw a major fit. Cried and screamed really and Rick had to almost wrestle him to get him buckled up. I told him I would have him for more sleepovers this next week. I will have him Thursday-Saturday while Kayla goes out of town. Then I fly out Sunday after church to go help out Lexi for a couple weeks.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grey came over around ten yesterday and he stayed for the night. He wanted to stay five sleepovers but I was only planning on one. Rick had the priests come over and learn first aide and practice sutures on pigs feet. They were disgusting all laid out on my island but I guess they are good to practice on. One boy almost fainted and had to go sit down with his head down for a while. Grey loved all of Poppops friends and he thought they were a lot of fun to talk too. He did not take a nap and thankfully fell asleep at 8:30 and slept until 6:30 so that was a good night. He went strong today and we played at the park. The weather was amazing. He didn't fall asleep and was getting super tired which translates to super grumpy, but we had a dinner appointment with some new members that were baptized a few months ago. They wanted to ask some questions about their upcoming temple trip doing baptisms. So I needed to take Grey home and he threw a major fit. Cried and screamed really and Rick had to almost wrestle him to get him buckled up. I told him I would have him for more sleepovers this next week. I will have him Thursday-Saturday while Kayla goes out of town. Then I fly out Sunday after church to go help out Lexi for a couple weeks.
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments