Wednesdays with Grey
















 Since Grey goes to Mothers Day out on Tuesday and Thursday, I have been having him on Wednesday.  Today he wasn't feeling the best and I am sure being around kids now is exposing him to more germs.  He felt a little warm and was coughing a little.  He played pretty good in the morning and since it was so nice we went to the park.  You can tell in the pics that he isn't feeling 100% but he wanted to stay longer than most days!  Came home and he fell asleep after lunch and he is still out.  I am hoping he gets at least a couple hours and hopefully that will help him fight off his little funk.  He also was sporting a new haircut which is quite short!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Even though he doesn't feel well it looks like he still had a good time.

Popular Posts