Starting to look a lot like Christmas!
Rick is off this week and I fly out next Monday and don't get back until the 1st so I took advantage and had him help me decorate today. I didn't use my Santa's last year but I pulled them out this year and added them to the shelf in the mudroom . I am excited for Christmas this year because Morgan and James are coming to visit. Rick works a bit that week so it will be nice to have some company. Blake and Nicole will be here but they will spend some time with her family in San Antonio. They are going to go skiing in New Mexico from the 19th-23rd. They will drive and tag along on the Schoenrock Christmas. We got them ski passes for their Christmas so we won't have any gifts for them under the tree. I have a few gifts for Grey I can wrap and hopefully we will see him a bit during the holidays. Last Christmas he was in Colorado so we didn't see him. I need to find out from Kayla what the plans are!












Comments