Happy Birthday Dad!

My arrival into this world.  Looking at his hands just brings back his final days where I would hold his hands to bring him comfort.  That is what this life is about.  LOVE!










We knew that this day would be especially hard for mom.  We think of Dad everyday but yesterday was  his birthday.  Since Ellie and I could not be there we decided to send flowers.  We chose very similar flower bouquets!  Mom didn't get quite what we ordered but I thought it was crazy that we picked the same color schemes and similar arrangements!  Nichole and Brad spent most of the day with her and then the other kids came over in the evening to play games, eat birthday cake and pizza.  I really am so blessed to be part of a family that is there for one another.    I know that dad was looking down and smiling at his crazy family!  

Comments

Popular Posts