Last First Day

This cute little gal started her last first day of school at BYU.  She just called me so excited because she had just left the Payson ER where she will be doing her capstone.  She loved it and is hoping that they will hire her in December when she is finished.  She needs ER experience before grad school.  If they have openings I am sure they will hire her. I mean who wouldn't want to see this smile coming at you when you are ill!  I would.    Morgan didn't take a pic for me yet but if she does I will post it! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I love that they take a first day of school picture for you. I didn't dare ask Tyson. My boys get a bit tired of my picture needs! I asked Tyson to take one of he and Ethan togetger and alas I have not seen one. She looks adorable and I'm glad she is enjoying it.

Popular Posts