Ward Party

 Caden and I in the crowd.  I didn't know that pics were being taken of us so often, but were posted to facebook on our ward page!
 The Bishopric was voluntold to do an act for the talent show.   They ended up doing the YMCA dance and it was hilarious.  At the end they had the kids come up and join them and it was so great. 

Laurel moved into the ward when I was Relief Society president and I stopped by when she was moving in and was the first person she met.  She is married to a non member and she hasn't been coming for the last several weeks.  I had invited her to lunch on Monday and we had a great two hour visit and then I told her to come and hang out for the party.  I am glad she did and brought her kids.  They assigned her and I to be ministering partners and I think that will be great!

The party had a water balloon toss, a bike parade, food, and the talent show.  We had people come that do not normally come to church and it was so fun.  One guy was a dentist and his wife and he was surrounded by the six dentists that were there and welcomed.  They knew him from the work circle.   This affirmed to Rick that we need to do more ward activities, such a great way to bond as a ward family. 

Comments

Popular Posts